31th Annual 2022 Fall Pumpkin Fest
October 14 - October 16
Its time for the Pumpkin Fest! Friday, Saturday, and Sunday - October 14,15, and 16 at Conneaut Lake Park on the shores of scenic Conneaut Lake.
If you have not been to the Pumpkin Fest, you have no idea what your missing. Bring your whole family down to Conneaut Lake Park for a day of fun and excitement. Be there when the Giant Pumpkin drops, and then spend a day of family fall fun. We have Delicious Food, Exciting Rides, and great activities for kids of all ages. Come on down and fall into a heap of fun!
2022 Fall Pumpkin Fest
Pumpkin Fest Hours:
Fri Oct. 14 ~ 2pm-7pm
Sat. Oct. 15 ~ 10am-7pm
Sun. Oct. 16 ~ 10am-5pm
Pumpkin Fest Prices:
Children under 12 are FREE
Conneaut Lake’s Fall Pumpkin Fest is a family oriented festival, featuring rides, loads of food, crafts, and entertainment.
Becky Leonard, 2022 Chairperson of the “Fall Pumpkin Fest”, has reported that the food vendors, crafters, artisans, and entertainers are better this year than ever before. The entire family is being kept in mind with the entertainment, so there will be something here for everyone. All CLABA members and chairperson of the events hope everyone can come to the 31st Annual Fall Pumpkin Fest in Conneaut Lake Park to enjoy a weekend full of food, crafts, and live entertainment. So, be sure to mark your calendars for October 14, 15, and 16 to attend one of the largest fall festivals in Northwestern Pennsylvania.
Sign up to become a Vendor
Craft Vendors / Artist Vendors
Sign up below to become a vendor for our upcoming 31st Annual Pumpkin Fest 2022.
Just download and print the application, fill it out, and mail it to the address listed at the bottom of the form.
31st Annual Fall Pumpkin Fest
31st Annual Fall Pumpkin Fest
NEW VENDOR APPLICATION
Rides will operate on a limited basis with shortened hours.
Experience the thrill of our historic amusement park during Fall Pumpkin Fest as many of the rides, including Kiddieland, come back to life.
At this time due to a change in ownership it is unclear which attractions will be open during the 2022 Fall Pumpkin Fest. Kiddie Land will be open but some of the popular amusement park rides may be closed for renovation.
Welcoming you with open arms to stay for all three days of fun filled activities.
Hotels and Motels in the Conneaut Lake Area:
- Quality Inn – 18240 Conneaut Lake Rd. – 814-333-8883
- Parkside – 12350 St. Hwy. 618 – 814-382-0182
- Irish Cove – 11647 St. Hwy. 618 – 814-382-3045
- America’s Best Value Inn – 11237 Shaw Ave. (Rt. 322) – 814-724-6366
- Holiday Inn Express – Rt. 322 – 814-724-6012
- Cianci’s Motel – 395 Mercer Road Greenville – 724-588-8550
- Hotel Conneaut – Inside Conneaut Lake Park – 814-573-7747
- Hampton Inn – 11446 Dawn Drive – 814-807-1446
Campgrounds in the Conneaut Lake Area
- Camperland – Across From CLP – 814-529-2267
- Meadville KOA – 25164 State Route 27 – Meadville, PA 16335
meadvillekoa.com – 814-789-3251
- Runamuck – 8896 US Hwy. 6 – 814-382-8185
- Shadyside – Meadville./Harmonsburg Rd. – 814-382-2534
- Playland Leisure Park & Family Campground ~ 24733 Playland Dr. ~ Meadville, PA 16335 ~ 814-425-7313 or Brenda 724-321-0041
Cottages in the Conneaut Lake Area
- Cozy Corners – In Conneaut Lake Park – 814-382-2300
- Conneaut Lake Resort Rentals – 12213 Midway Dr. (St. Hwy. 18) – 814-382-8414